Catnip!

*New posts have been sparse! I've been out of town and haven't seen Rufus in over a week. Poppa bean has been holding down the fort so he's still getting his rubs & grubs. (I miss them both to pieces and can't wait to get home and see them tomorrow!!)


I let Rufus enjoy a few leaves of catnip before I left ...

Chomping fresh leaves, straight from the plant.


Waiting for the nip to kick in.


Eyes becoming vacant.


Exhibiting increased loopiness.


Being horribly and violently cute.


Giving me the eyes in hopes of more fresh catnip. He's hooked!!!

10 comments:

  1. He is a sweety! I wish I had a place I could grow fresh nip!I am afraid my two would find a way to get into it even on top of the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at dem streched out paws, magnificent.

    and that look, you is getn very very sleepy and i steals the nip from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes, the 'nip makes us all woozy, rolypoly and dreamy-eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fresh nip sounds really good! We want some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh nip is the best - and these photos prove it. I love the one with claws extended - and the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catnip sure will do!!


    Just want to let u know that our furriend Cal from the Creek Cats went to the bridge just now.. :(

    Let us purrs for his family~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh nip is the most potent! And it looks like you got it bad, Rufus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes, you definitely know how to do catnip, Rufus!

    Purrs,
    Rocky & staff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, fresh nip. We've got baby nip in the window sill right now. We can't wait for it go grow big enough to be put in our cat yard.

    ReplyDelete