Play-N-Squeak's Ball of the Wild


I was at the local pet store and stumbled on the most amazing toy ever, the 'Ball of the Wild'. It's a ball that can be filled with treats and makes squeaky mouse noises as it rolls around. I've been looking for a toy like this for years!

I brought it home, ripped it open and proceeded to stuff it full of Greenies. (The treat hole is small so I had to break the treats into smaller pieces for them to fit inside.)


Rufus is intrigued.


Giving the ball a sniff.


Rufus had a bit of trouble grasping the concept of this toy. When I first stuffed the ball with treats and set it down, he ignored the ball entirely and followed me around expecting me to give him the treats myself. I put in some fresh catnip and then he understood, quite quickly!!


He's got the crazy eyes.



Rufus doesn't care much for the mouse noises so when the batteries run out, I probably won't replace them. I think this is a superb product and really love that Rufus has to exercise his brain and body to get to the treats.

Rufie Rating: Three Paws!

5 comments:

  1. That is a cool toy! Angel has always loved balls and squeeky mice. She might play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great toy idea. I think the cats would love it - and the exercise part is great. Not sure how they'd feel about the noise though - guessing they'd agree with Rufus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute love the toy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure looks like fun! And we bet the catnip made it even more interesting ;-)

    ReplyDelete