Rufus' New Hiding Place Has Been Discovered

The morning after I returned from my week long trip, I woke up and could not find Rufus anywhere. I got so worried. I thought maybe he chewed through a window screen or he slipped out an open door. I kept looking and no furry beast appeared when I called.

After about a minute, I heard something rustling...

FROM THE DRYER! This cat never ever ceases to amaze me.


How on Earth did he find his way up there?


He knew food was on the way, so out he came.


Unbelievable!

10 comments:

  1. Hey! Rufus! Was it warm? I'll bet it was not a big leap to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a perfect kitty cave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the dryer is great...as long as it's not running, or filled wif wet clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I'm amazed that he got the door open! Our cats like to lie on top of the dryer - but they have never tried to get inside (I'm thankful for that).

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it is so scary when we cannot find them anywhere. our Pengy loves the dryer as well and Junior is starting to become curious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great mancat cave! We lay on top of the dryer...mom won't let us near the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Rufus! U are so clever! My human always force me to get into the washing machine but I refuse! They just want to play, but really, it is scary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rufus! I like the dryer too. It is especially good when there are nice warm towels in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitties sure have a knack for finding comfy napping spots. That looks like a really cool mancat cave.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dangerous. Fun. Hmm. We'll choose fun anytime.

    ReplyDelete