Petkin Kitty Wipes


I have never given Rufus a bath and this product will probably be the closest thing to a bath he will ever get from me.

These wipes work great after I give Rufus a good brushing. The wipes help remove stray furs and don't have any strange smells. He doesn't even mind that I am wiping him with a damp cloth-like material.

This product keeps well. I've had an opened (but resealed) bag sitting around for weeks and they remain perfectly moist when I need them. We like it!

Rufie Rating: Three Paws!

*This rating pertains strictly to the unscented wipes. We aren't sure how the scented ones feel or smell.

6 comments:

  1. Angel loves these! Kirby could care less, just pet me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom has used these on us too! She had the scented ones...and they smelled really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of these, but they are a great idea. Franklin is not very good at grooming himself and I use a wet paper towel on him at times - these look far more effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw these at the pet store, but didn't know if they were any good or not. We'll ask our Mama to go ahead and buy them. Thanks, Rufus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh! When I hear the package being opened, I know mommy is going to give me a good wiping. I do enjoy it because the cloth is soft and smelling good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds interesting. Our humans use a damp cloth after the zoom groom, we're ok with that, but kittywipes sounds much cooler.

    ReplyDelete