No More Trips!

I am still recollecting, trying to get my bearings or should I say my "blogging mojo" back. Three weeks off is a long time!

Rufus not so subtly letting me know he won't have any more of my extended trips away from home.

He stands (or lays) firm!

We received some sweet cat swag while I was away. Rufus can't wait to try it all out and let everyone know what he thinks. We are also revamping our rating system from three paws to four paws. (Which makes much more sense since Rufus has, count them, four paws!)

8 comments:

  1. Let us onow it that works. It never did here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good plan, Rufus! Don't let your human go away anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what Rufus tries out next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're looking forward to your reviews, Rufus! (And we hope your human stays put for a while!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rufus has his claws at the ready!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! We can't wait to read more reviews, Rufus.

    P.s. And stay (lay) firm!

    ReplyDelete