Whiskas Temptations Treats

I usually buy everything for Rufus from a specialty pet stores but I took a walk down the pet aisle at my local supermarket and found these... Salmon Whiskas Temptations treats.


What a great move on my part. These are economical compared to the treats I've bought from pet stores. They are low calorie and good for Rufus' teeth. The first ingredient on the package is a meat product which I try to look for when I buy anything for Rufus to eat. The treats are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They come in a resealable pouch to help maintain freshness.

Rufus cannot get enough of them. He knows where I keep the bag of treats and when I step near them, he begins what I believe to be his attempt at mind control. He stares at me, trying to will me to reach for the bag and just dump all the contents out of the bag so he can SCARF them.

I can't wait to let Rufus try out the other flavors! (Which is really important now that I do my best to steer clear of fish treats & food because of an article I read. You can read more about that by clicking here.)

Rufie Rating: Four Paws!

12 comments:

  1. We just love the tuna flavored ones:) We had some last night for snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All four of my kitties ♥ those things. Isn't it funny what we consider to be economical? If you multiply what you've paid for them by how many packages it would take to make a pound...well, I know I fainted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Temptations! So far every flavor mom brings home and hides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Temptations too! Samson in particular loves them so much, he begs (a habit Mom is trying to break him of)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far I have NOT bought the cats Temptations because I've hear how great they are, but two of the cats are a "bit overweight", and I think this would cause a bigger problem!

    Thank you for the article on fish, too. The cats really prefer other flavors, so that's good. (We just got samples from Addiction and are working up to doing a review on Viva La Venison!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE Temptations! The chicken flavor are our favorite. We have never liked any kitty treats before we tried these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had Temptations before, but I get lots of tuna flakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We loves Temptations but have never had the salmon. Hope to get some soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's something un-natural about them. What is in them that makes cats go so crazy????None of the products listed on the box should be that tasty...Of course except some chemical stuff that we don't usually give to cats.

    ReplyDelete