Booda Dome Clean Step Litter Box


This our fave litter box we've ever had. Why?

Rufus likes the privacy of this litter box. I like that the littler stays in the Booda Dome's mini staircase and not on our floors. And we both really, really like that the smells are greatly reduced.

It's easy to clean! (I wouldn't know since poppa bean cleans it ...but he let us know!) The lid pops off without a fight and the surface that needs the biggest cleaning is curved. No caked on messes trapped in any corners or edges! There's a filter at the top that really works at keeping the stinkiness at bay as well.

It looks cooler than any other cat box too, almost like some sort of a space pod.

Rufie Rating: Three paws!

7 comments:

  1. hey rufus this is gary and i was wondering is that YOUR cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a cool litter box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mom is just catching up with all our blog messages. We got that neat carrot at a cat show last year, and the mom has been thinkin real hard to remember the name of the place (acuz the lady had an online site and catnip toys were only like $3!). But if you search KONG Cats on Amazon, they has a carrot wif fev vers and nip in it! When she remembers the name she'll let us all know.

    Molly and Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly! That is the coolest litterbox I've ever seen! I wonder how to get one for myself...

    I use Feline Pine kitty litter so that helps with smells and tracking, but I like the idea of more privacy. I do NOT like to be watched while doing my bizness.

    Of course, mommy had better not lock my out of the bathroom while she does hers...I scratch the door like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like an amazing litterbox! I'd have to see it in person to make sure that Dobby could fit in it, though (he's really big!) I'm sure he'd appreciate the privacy - the little cats are always harassing him in the litter box...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They had the Booda Stair box and the Cleaver Cat box at Petsmart. We ended up getting the Cleaver Cat box but it was really close. We have seven (sigh) indoor kitties so need multiple boxes. We just may get the stair one next month for our Huge Old Cat. We're afraid that he'll get stuck in the Cleaver Cat box.

    Da Ozark Mountain Cats

    ReplyDelete