Crazy Cat's Cat Quest

There are battery operated cat toys and there are wand toys. When you put those two together, you get the 'Cat Quest'! It's a wand toy with an attached bug.

Wait, wait... it get's better. The bug has flapping capabilities at the push of a button! Here are some photos from the time I unveiled the packaged toy to full-fledged play.

Giving me the ol' 'I Wish I Had Opposable Thumbs But I Don't, So Can You Stop Fooling Around & Open the Toy Please ' face.


What patience!


He never takes his eyes off the prize!


See what I mean?


Working out those hind legs!


Taking action pictures is much harder than it looks when you have a moving toy and a moving cat! Toys that get Rufus off his tush are wonderful. The charm moves and flaps its wings at your command making it exercise not only for Rufus' body, but also for his mind! If I turn this on while Rufus is sleeping, he will instantly wake up and search out the toy to play with it. Fabulous, fabulous!

Rufie Rating: THREE paws!!

10 comments:

  1. This toy looks like loads of fun!!! We gotta get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That big bug looks like it's a lot of fun to play with. We're gonna ask our beans for one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! That looks like such a great toy - and Rufus is a wonderful model!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one of those...for about two hours. Then I broke it. I chewed the bug right off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love that toy, for sure!

    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that looks like a furry nice toy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like furry toys! So maybe Tommy will see this and get ME one! Thanks, Rufus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a great review Rufus. It looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete