Petstages Cheese Chase

Here's another one of the first toys I purchased for Rufus. It has two balls that are stuck inside their ball track. There's plenty of room for little paws to go in and get those balls moving. (Human fingers too when Rufus decides he'd rather watch than play.) There's also a springy catnip mouse toy.

This is good for mental stimulation. If one ball is going and I get the other one moving, it blows Rufus' mind. He never knows which one to go for if both are in motion. If he gets bored with it, I hide a few treats in there and it's good as new.

It's a good toy but the mouse occasionally falls off. Also, the toy itself is a bit light and can wind up moving pretty far from its original spot if your cat gets aggressive. This can also prove to be very, very loud, especially at 3 in the morning after the most grueling day of work when your cat decides he would like to play with this as loud as he possibly can. At least he's getting some exercise, right?




Rufie Rating: Three Paws

14 comments:

  1. I got the toy a long time ago and yes, it's lots of fun!! But I already killed da mouse and it's now hiding somewhere between the couch and mommy's lounger. Psst...don't tell anyone I told you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a cool toy. We one similar but the ball is just a little too big and does not roll well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool toy Rufus!! We just love how you play with it!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, Rufus! That looks like a good toy, but I absolutely KNOW that our boys would want to play with it in the middle of the night. It sure looks like fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are always on the look-out for toys that kitties will actually play with. This looks like a great toy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rufus, I like your toy. I had a quick post about my track ball toy today too.

    Nice to meet you.

    Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool toy! Wonder if my mom will get me one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rufus is a very lucky kitty to have purrents that love him so much and dat would get him such a great toy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got a toy something like that...it's light weight and ends up on the other side of the room when we play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this toy and I love it!! The ball part is the best--but the mouse? It was pulled of long ago--BUT, we all like to take turns and carry it--stick and all--and play!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks fun. Thanks for your comment on my 200th post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would definitely have to play with that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's surely a cool toy. Here in Germany we get only half the cool toys you kitties in the States get. SO NOT FAIR!

    ReplyDelete