Sherpa Pet Delta Air Lines Deluxe Pet Carrier

This is an awesome pet carrier, great for trips to the vet or on the plane. It should meet most airline standards since it carries the Delta name so it fits perfectly under an airplane seat. It has a small zippered pouch to keep a small bag of treats, toy or papers. It comes with a strap you can pull over your shoulder as well as the handles.

The best feature, in my opinion, are the flaps on the side. You can roll them up or keep them down to control how much your pet can see. I like to keep them down when I walk around and roll them up when we are seated. It's frightening for Rufus to be too exposed when walking through a busy airport but I want him to be entertained when we're settled down.

When we moved across the country, we had to fly Rufus a few times. It was roomy enough for a little cat bed and for Rufus to move around. It was very sturdy. But then again Rufus usually just curls up in a ball when he's in the bag. I'm not sure how it would withstand a cat who freaks out in crowded places.

Another plus, on one of our trips Rufus got too excited and barfed in the carrier. I was grossed out and left it outside in the sun. When I mustered up enough courage to clean it up a few days later, it had dried and caked off in a clump. It wasn't pleasant but clean up was very easy.

Rufie Rating: Three Paws!!

5 comments:

  1. We haz two of doze, a black one an' a green one. My momma wantz ta get a pinkie one too soz she can take Miss Camille Suzanne ta placez in style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my people never let me travel far so I would never get a carrier like this. But I really hate carriers anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want two softsided carriers - that one looks great. (We have the plastic ones, and it's so hard to carry both the boys in one big carrier!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This carrier must be a little different than the Sherpa soft-sided carrier that I have. I really like the soft-sided carrier. Especially since the one I have has an opening on the top as well as on the side. My only complaint is that it doesn't keep its shape well...the top will cave in on my cat when he is in the carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ask a cat, there's no such thing as a good pet carrier - they are all prisons. FAZ

    ReplyDelete